Employers of all sizes are challenged with maintaining and growing their business, and often consider outsourcing parts of their benefit administration, allowing them to expand their capabilities without increasing their expenses. Benefit technology platforms that were once only available to the large employer market, are now available to employers regardless of size. Burchfield Insurance partners with best in class benefit administration software vendors to meet the specific needs of each client.
Benefits and features of a broker supported platform include:
- Online Benefits: Enroll, manage & access benefits 24/7
- Integrations: Integrate with carrier & payroll providers
- Onboarding: Simplify the onboarding process for new hires
- Notices: Streamline communication & compliance
- 1094/1095-C Reporting: Improve compliance
- Time & Attendance: Accurately track employee work hours without the paperwork
- COBRA Administration: Simplify offboarding & the COBRA process
Benefit Administration software options vary in feature and function. Burchfield Insurance will work closely with you to implement a benefit administration platform that is specific to your needs.
Need Help with Benefit Administration? Burchfield Insurance Has Your Solution
Benefit Administration platforms can help your business streamline the open enrollment, employee onboarding and employee off-boarding processes, as well as improve compliance strategies. The technology that was once only available to large employers is now available to employers regardless of size. At Burchfield Insurance, we continue to invest in benefit administration technologies, and remain at the forefront industry changes. Contact us today to discover how Burchfield Insurance can improve your companies benefit administration processes.