With our extensive group medical insurance services and additional employee benefits, Burchfield Insurance Group also provides compliance services. Businesses of all sizes must comply with an ever changing and increasing number of federal and state requirements, from ACA (Affordable Care Act ) reporting to COBRA (Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985) compliance to FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act of 1993) requirements and more. Organizations must have access to the tools and expertise to manage and mitigate risks related to these regulations and requirements. Burchfield Insurance Group understands this concern and has strategically partnered with ThinkHR to provide this resource to our clients.
ThinkHR delivers fully-integrated content and live HR experts to help meet your needs. By combining expert analysis of employment laws and regulations, best practice information and compliance timelines, Burchfield Insurance Group helps clients prepare for and mitigate risks to their organization:
- Live Certified HR experts with extensive experience resolving tens of thousands of issues across industries. Available via phone or online to research and explain any of your compliance concerns.
- Law and Risk alerts to provide insight and guidance on potential changes on the horizon.
- Compliance library with up to date and accurate federal and state specific laws and regulations.
- Compliance Calendar to stay on top of filing and reporting deadlines.
- Employee and Management Training courses to comply with best practices and reduce risk.
We understand that as a business you want to focus on what you do best and not have to spend your time trying to understand and implement all the rules and regulations required to stay in compliance with these ever changing laws. Let Burchfield Insurance simplify compliance for your organization and reduce your time spent on these issues.
Compliance Services Means Reporting Accuracy at Every Level
Compliance services are a significant value-add for Burchfield Insurance clients. The number of federal, state, and local reporting requirements continue to increase. Compliance services help businesses meet reporting requirements at all levels, including ACA (Affordable Care Act) compliance help, COBRA (Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985) compliance help, ERISA (Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974) compliance assistance as well as compliance solutions for WRAP documents and POP plans.
As today’s businesses face more regulation and increased compliance requirements, Burchfield Insurance can help. Contact us today to get your FREE quote and discover the difference our experienced team can make for your business.